Monday, April 30, 2012

17 Weeks! :]

Here is the picture! I think I'll try a darker background next week. And I'm gonna play with some lighting. Hah. But there's the bump!
Jonathan and I were looking at a picture of us in the paper in January and I have definitely grown some! He was surprised I wasn't pushing out my belly in the 17 weeks one. It's fun to watch how my body is changing... but also a little scary. Ha. Which is why I have to start getting active! So that I can stay active when my little one is here. :D and teach him or her to be active as well. 

That being said, I did a little lifting this weekend, arms and hips, and I think it's maintainable... not too heavy of weight at all, but enough to get me some exercise and enough to get ready for a heavy baby when it comes along. Hah. And Jonathan and I went for a long walk, which was hard, but it was nice to get out and about. I love that he wants to help me be active! My mom also got me a nifty pregnancy work-out video. I'm pretty excited to try it out!! :D

So this past week was sort of a weird one. It was one where (because I can't feel the baby yet) I didn't really feel pregnant. So I'm really looking forward to my appointment this week, so that I can hear the baby's heart and get all giddy about it again. It's strange because I'm almost halfway (3 more weeks!) and I feel like it's just flown by! Before I know it there'll be a baby here! :]

________________________________________________________________________________


HOW FAR ALONG?: 17 weeks. 3 more weeks and I'll be halfway!!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: About the same as last post. :]
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yep! Still a little big on me, but much more comfy than my other clothes!
STRETCH MARKS?: A little around the belly button.
SLEEP?: We got a new queen size bed, and it's definitely helping the sleep!
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: My new bed!!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: I didn't have time to eat before church on Sunday... NOT a fun experience. I was so hungry. :/
MISS ANYTHING?: Nothing this week.
MOVEMENT?: None yet.
FOOD CRAVINGS?: This weekend it was Shake n Bake, soft pretzels w/ cheese, and strawberries. But the strawberries at Walmart are AWFUL. :[
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: The idea of bread or pasta. I haven't had it since it made me really sick. Also, brushing my teeth in the morning always makes me sick. :/
GENDER?: Unknown! :] But looking forward to May 23rd!!! :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Exhaustion. But mostly after doing things. We walked 2.6 miles to Walmart and back, and I was SO tired afterward (duh! But if I wasn't pregnant I would have been more apt to staying awake afterward). Still have a little morning sickness.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In. I'm not that big, yet!
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. I definitely have some weird crazy moments where I get sad or mad for no reason all of a sudden. But it goes away pretty quickly.
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Hearing the baby's heartbeat again on Wednesday!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment