Monday, September 24, 2012

Thirty Eight Weeks!!

 
 
11 days left! And two(ish) weeks.
But she technically could come at any time.
So mostly she's just freeloading from here on out. ;]
 
Just kidding. I know that some babies take a little longer. And due dates aren't an exact science. I'm not saying she has to come now... I'm just saying it would be awesome if she naturally would come now, and be ready and everything. Because now that they've said she's ready, every little ache and pain in the contraction region has me getting really excited that this could be it! And it never is. Ever. Luckily, though, I haven't had any REAL scares. And my appointment last week was normal. The doctor literallly said "Well, we are just waiting on her from here on out!" *sigh*
 

Can you tell my impatience is winning out? I don't know how this happened, but it's still 11 days until the due date and I am just as impatient as can be! But I know that she will come out when she is ready, and that could be well past my 11 days from now. :[ As much as I'm sad about that.

I am still taking guesses. She is due on October 5th. And the calendar starts on today's date (September 24th). :] So feel free to take a guess about when she will make her debut! :D
__________________________________________________________________________________
 


HOW FAR ALONG?: 38 weeks...
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: one million pounds!! Or something. I don't really know. a lot. ha.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: I hate clothes. I love sweats. Let's all wear sweats until she comes, yes? 
STRETCH MARKS?: itchy ones.
SLEEP?: Exactly. With a question mark. Like it doesn't happen. I'm so tired even when I DO sleep. Is caffeine one of the wive's tales about inducing labor? That might be doubly helpful to me. ;] 
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Finishing her room. Officially. Except that I'm waiting on the most fabulous bookcase. :D Other than that, everything is washed, set up, nailed down, and super ready for her arrival!!!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Washing the walls. I felt so crazy. :/
MOVEMENT?: Lots and lots. Except at night. I think she's as tired as I am by then!
MISS ANYTHING?: Tummy sleeping. I'm going to sleep the heck out of my stomach when this is over! And I'm going to love it!!!! :D You don't appreciate it until it's gone...
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Spicy foods. Mmm. And guacamole.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Nope.
GENDER?: a beautiful baby girl. :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: A waddle and an alien belly.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in! Maybe it won't pop out. (Crossing my fingers cause it really freaks me out!)
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: They've both been on this week. I think my salt craving last week had me a little more swollen than usual.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Impatient. But happy, too!
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Her arrival!!! :D YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment