Friday, November 7, 2014

Things are Going on!

Hello friends!

I feel like I'm missing so many pieces to this update. I haven't taken 2 year pictures, or 10 month pictures of the girls. :[ But I do have pictures, they just aren't the ones I would normally take. I have a few from Halloween, though! The girls were Elsa (Hadassah) and Anna (Arabella) from Frozen. It was fun, and cold, and really busy. Haha. Anyway, pictures!




 She was singing "Let It Go" from Frozen. :D ADORABLE.

Halloween!!! Jonathan and I were 1950's husband and wife. :]

 Daddy showing Hadassah how the camera works...
 And how to "say cheese"...
 And then she gets to it on her own!

 This is easily my favorite. She is so gorgeous. :D 


 And this smile. Oh my.


And Hadassah was in a wedding in August... here are a couple of pictures. 

Okay... someday I'll take and get some pictures of these little ladies up from intentional picture taking. :D

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, all of them, even the frowns.... (Helen S)

    ReplyDelete