Tuesday, August 21, 2012

33 weeks!


33 weeks!!!! 
Which means 7 weeks left, with a mere 45 days to go!
This is my sleepy picture! I took it this morning and my face is still poofy from waking up.

Oh what an eventful weekend! Two baby showers, tons of stuff, lots of fun, and I am immensely blessed. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who put them on: My amazing cousin Mandy--the entire thing was ADORABLE!! My grandma Margie--who found every elephant in the entire city for Hadassah! Perfect! My grandma Jean, aunt Roseann (and uncle Mike), MOM!, aunt Theresa, and my amazing cousins Justine, Josh and Dustin-- y'all did so much, and I am SO THANKFUL for everyone and everything you did!! I love you guys!!! :D :D You all made it super special. :D :D

Special shout out to my aunt Michelle who, upon hearing that I'm clothe diapering, got a diaper, liners, disposable liners, AND a little rinser!!! She is the best!!! :D She did it in such a clever way, too. I will scan in her thing tomorrow and post it. She's hilarious. You'll see.

Also, thank you to KELLI! Because she wouldn't let me travel alone, so Jonathan, my mom, and everyone else felt a lot safer. :D And I didn't have to be sleepy and driving. Plus, it was good company on the long, boring drive! :D

Here are some baby shower pictures!! :D
THE SATURDAY SHOWER:
 the bump!

Eating... :D with Kelli, who is awesome and came to Abq with me!
 the amazing fruit baby my cousin Justine made!!
 More food pictures......and awesome sugar cookies Justine made!! :D

 it says "I'm new in town"--how cute is that? :D
and  a little pink cross for her room.
 These books were my mom's when she was little. <3

 I got a lot of really cute clothes and dresses for her! 
And the blanket is a prayer blanket, that my aunt and cousins prayed for her while they made it. 
So  nice!

THE SUNDAY SHOWER:
My grandma found so many elephants!! This one was particularly soft. :]
 a couple of my very best friends. :D
Manny and Manda. <3

 
More dresses! And a crocheted blanket, the exact colors of the  room! Gorgeous!

 The cutest little elephant blanket from aunt Teresa! and an ABC dry erase book.

 my very own diaper cake! Not to mention the cutest little skirt!!
and on the right is the coolest elephant washcloth!

And a group picture! Manda had already left. Love these ladies! 

My momma and I. Probably the best part was spending so much time with her. :D
_________________________________________________________________________

HOW FAR ALONG?: 33 weeks! Only 7 weeks left!!!!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: like 25 or 30 pounds, and about 1/2 lb per week.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: My maternity jeans! I love them. :D
STRETCH MARKS?: They are still there. Like art. :D haha.
SLEEP?: It's been good. Only getting up once or twice.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: my baby showers!!! :D Awwwe, seeing my friends and family was SO much fun! AND an amazingly huge thank you to Kelli for driving with me, so I would be safe! :D :D
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Too much driving. :\
MOVEMENT?: Yep. Especially today. A LOT.
MISS ANYTHING?: Sleeping on my stomach!!! And Redbull... I don't know why.
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Strawberries, again! And salty stuff.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Things that are gross. Not foods, but situations, etc.
GENDER?: a beautiful baby girl. :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Sleepiness. Lots of sleepiness. And stretching tummy, swollen ankles, shrinking lungs, shrinking stomach and shrinking bladder.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in, still stretching.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy! :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Sleep at the end of every day. Hahaha. But really, I start my every two weeks appointments on Wednesday. I dunno if they'll change any, but that's sort of exciting. :D

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh... love all the pictures! almost feel like i was there! :)
    loving all the elephant gifts... and sweet prayers on behalf of your little girl.
    so excited for you!!!
    p.s. love how happy you always look!
    rejoice!

    ReplyDelete