Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thirty-Two Weeks!!!!

And we are finally in the single digit weeks!!!

8 weeks left, and 53 days left!! We are getting closer!!!

So, I missed a week. :/ Sorry!! I was not very close to any computers... I was in Glorietta! And it was cool, and gorgeous, and fun, and packed with information and learning and I was SO TIRED! Haha. I think I took a nap every day, and was still exhausted at the end of every day. I will chalk that up, partially, to baby's growth. :] and partially to learning SO MUCH. 

In any case, I was so blessed by Kourt and Keith because they took my maternity pictures!! :D It was fun, and they are so artistic and awesome, they had a lot of great ideas, and I know they turned out wonderful! That being said, I don't have them. The K's had an EXTREMELY busy week, and are making a big move today, actually, so they need some time for unpacking, and editing the pictures, as well as starting a new job!! So I promise, as soon as I have them I will share them, but don't expect them very soon! :D 

Also, this weekend is the weekend of my two baby showers in Abq! :D I'm super pumped, and can't wait to see everyone!!!

I read about one of my friends finding out at 25 weeks that she thought she was having a girl, and that it is a boy! YIKES!!! It would be hilarious if, after all this paint and getting girly things, this baby is actually a boy!!! :/ haha. Just a random thought. :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

HOW FAR ALONG?: 32 weeks! Only 8 weeks left!!!!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: No idea, but I'll see on Wednesday!
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: And nothing else. I got some AWESOME jeans, too. :D :D
STRETCH MARKS?: They're there, and red. And itchy! haha.
SLEEP?: ALL THE TIME. Like, I could take a nap RIGHT NOW, and I've only been awake for 5 hours.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Maternity pictures! :D They were so fun!!!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Awe, overheating at an outdoor wedding. it was GORGEOUS, but OMG was it hot (105 degrees!!!) Especially after being in the gorgeous, 80-90 degree mountains for a week. :/ Not a good time.
MOVEMENT?: A whole lot. Even visibly sometimes.
MISS ANYTHING?: Sleeping on my stomach. And the ability to not pee every 10 minutes.
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Salty things. And salad.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Nausea in the mornings, but not from anything. And I'm very easily grossed out by the thought of gross things, which has NEVER been the case!
GENDER?: a beautiful baby girl. :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Sleepiness. Lots of sleepiness. And stretching tummy, swollen ankles (man, I went 30 weeks without it, but they're finally swelling :/ )...
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in, but it's definitely stretching.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy! :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: My baby showers this weekend and seeing lots of my Abq friends! :D Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. EXCITING!!! Can't wait to see the pictures! and her! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete