Monday, May 7, 2012

18 Weeks!



HOW FAR ALONG?: 18 weeks!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: about 5 lbs.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yes. Still big on me, though.
STRETCH MARKS?: Same. Just a couple around the belly button.
SLEEP?: Been good! Even waking up in the night less.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: the ultrasound :D I love seeing my little one!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: I don't think I had one this week...
MISS ANYTHING?: Nothing this week.
MOVEMENT?: I THINK so...
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Blended frozen berries and lemon juice. Mmmm... French fries, ICE, cheese, eggs. Strawberries, but for some reason all of the strawberries around here are going bad... and it makes me scared to eat them because the WORST thing is mold. :[ Ew.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Moldy strawberries. :[
GENDER?: Unknown! :] But looking forward to May 23rd!!! :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Just the growing belly!
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In. I'm not that big, yet!
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: My gender reveal party!! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment