Monday, May 14, 2012

19 Weeks!


Other than being sick, it was a really good week.  It was sorta strange getting all of the Mother's Day wishes and cards, but also a huge blessing. My baby exists, so I'm already a mom!! Ha. Still a strange feeling though.

I was also really blessed with a lot of friend time this week, especially since so many people are leaving for the summer, or for good. Sort of sad, but just seeing how God is directing my life, and their lives, I'm so excited for everything that will happen.

Something very exciting this week is that I am almost halfway through my pregnancy!! :D AAAND I get my gender ultrasound next week!! :D :D :D I can't wait to be able to say "he" or "she" when referencing little baby bull. So, what do you think it'll be?? :D Comment and let me know! 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the glare on the picture. We were on our way out of town, so it was a quick one. :D I am starting to find that not much changes from week to week... So a lot of the questions have the same answers as last week. :/ Sorry! 

ALSO, apparently they start measuring the baby from head to toe now... which is why it jumped from 6 to 10 inches. :] 

HOW FAR ALONG?: 19 weeks!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: not sure. :/ ha. I haven't looked lately.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yep!! Slowly starting to grow into them.
STRETCH MARKS?: Same. Just a couple around the belly button.
SLEEP?: not great this week. I'm waking up a lot without needing to do anything, but can't get back to sleep. Usually around 4am.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: spending time with friends. We were able to spend time with Keith and Kourt in Amarillo and it was really fun!! And we had baozi (chinese dumplings) with Dallas and Zac last night... it's just nice spending time with people.
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: being quite sick on Tuesday/Wednesday from lack of fruit... I didn't know it was from lack of fruit until after the fact, though. (At least, I'm pretty sure. When I ate fruits and veggies, everything got much better.)
MISS ANYTHING?: Nothing this week, except my fruits and veggies. hah.
MOVEMENT?: I don't really know... Ha. I feel stuff, but it doesn't feel like anyone describes it. *shrugs*
FOOD CRAVINGS?: same as last week. :)
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Eating unhealthy makes me pretty sick.
GENDER?: Unknown! :] But we find out next week!! :D Care to take a guess????
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Just the growing belly!
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In. I'm not that big, yet!
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: finding out what my baby will be!!! And seeing my parents. :D

2 comments:

  1. I guess boy! I did want to call him your baby boy the other day!! And i don't know why.....:) I love you! You're so adorable!! :) and we had so much fun with you guys the other night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun too... and that food was AMAZING. we can't stop talking about how good it was!!

    :D

    So far we have 2 boy votes, and 1 girl vote. :]
    There will be more votes at the party!

    ReplyDelete