Tuesday, May 29, 2012

21 weeks!

Good afternoon, all!!! :D

Well, I'm 21 weeks, but I didn't take a picture this weekend. I will have lots of pictures from the party, so I figured I could forego it this week. That being said--I don't have the pictures from the party YET. My designated picture taker is supposed to post them on facebook, and thereafter I promise to post them here!! :D I DO, however, have a cake picture!

DRUMROLL PLEASE................................


Why, yes! You are seeing correctly! THAT is definitely the color PINK!!!
Which means we are having a GIRL!! :]

As for more information: She is 13 ounces. She is healthy. I don't have any pictures of her face, though I will when I go back to the doctor, because she wouldn't wake up and move her hands out of her little face!! I do have a profile picture of her, and will post it tomorrow (I don't have it with me today). She shall be named Hadassah (Huh-dass-uh), which is Hebrew. We got it from The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers, but another popular place you may have seen it is the Book of Esther in the Bible (it's Esther's Hebrew name). We haven't decided on a middle name. :] I'm so excited!!!!

With that, here is my weekly update:

HOW FAR ALONG?: 21 weeks (and a few days).
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: Something like 12-16 lbs.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yep!
STRETCH MARKS?: Just a few around the belly button.
SLEEP?: You know, I sleep in intervals, but I get enough rest so that's perfectly ok with me!
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Finding out what gender my little baby Bull is! :D
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Hm. Just heat. As the summer comes full force here in NM, the heat tends to make me feel like I can't breathe. And I know this is only going to get worse. :/
MISS ANYTHING?: Nope!
MOVEMENT?: Not yet.
FOOD CRAVINGS?: None this week. Just eating normally. Fruit and veggies and other things. :]
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Nothing really.
GENDER?: girl! :]
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Same as last week. :]
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In. I'm not that big, yet!
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: FINALLY feeling the baby. Hopefully soon!! :D

2 comments:

  1. how exciting!!!
    we are so happy for you two!
    having a girl is absolutely wonderful... i can now say from experience!
    btw: love the name!
    (((HUGS))) from us... and the enmu "us" team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Looking at all of the adorable pics of your girly little sprout makes me really excited to have one of my own!
      So glad to see the team is there safe, wish we could have been, too!:D
      Miss you guys!

      Delete