Monday, May 21, 2012

HALFWAY THERE!!!!!

Picture added! Sorry it was missing yesterday. :]




HOW FAR ALONG?: 20 weeks! Which means if I carry to term, I am HALF WAY!!!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: I'm sure they'll weigh me on Wednesday. Not too sure. Maybe 5-10 lbs?
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yes! :D
STRETCH MARKS?: Just a few around the belly button.
SLEEP?: Still waking up twice every night. :/ But it's all right. I still feel rested.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: It was a good week. I prepared things for my friends who are going to East Asia, and I got to see my parents and brother this weekend! And I got to see my best friend at her bridal shower!! Plus a family reunion. It has been a nice week!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: I fell. :/ Really hard on my knees and hands (the baby is ok!) and it hurt a LOT. My knee is really torn up from it, and I have a few bruises to show off!
MISS ANYTHING?: Nope!
MOVEMENT?: I dunno. Hah. Maybe?
FOOD CRAVINGS?: I really want some cheese nips... but haven't had any. Ha.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Eating unhealthy makes me pretty sick.
GENDER?: We finally find out on Wednesday!!! :D :D :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Acne. There's so much bad skin going on here and I do NOT appreciate it!! Other than than, I am happy to say that most everything else has passed me by (minus the throwing up some mornings, but much fewer and far between.)
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: In. I'm not that big, yet!
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Wednesday, when we find out what gender the baby is! :] And my parents coming to find out the gender with me and Jonathan!!! and the gender reveal party on Sunday, and my in-laws coming into town this weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. you look great! what an exciting week! i'm looking forward to your gender reveal party 'cause i'm hopeful you'll share it with us here too! ;)
    so sorry to hear about the fall. hope you feel better soon.
    p.s. thanks for helping out with the team. ;) yippy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :D I'm so excited!!! I will definitely be sharing the gender reveal party with y'all! I was sad the team is missing it, so I told them I would text them pictures before they leave. Haha. But I am going to put them up here, too.
      Thanks for the comment! Love y'all!! :]

      Delete
  2. Little sister!!!

    I think you're going to have a boy. I didn't comment on last weeks, so here's this weeks guess...I don't see anything else, for some reason. Ha! I'm so sorry about your fall! I'm glad the two of you are OK! Thanks for keeping us posted on your pregnancy! It's fun to read and see all the changes! I'm so happy for you two! <3
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big sister!!!!
      Thanks for reading! I miss you!! Love!! <3

      Delete