Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Twenty Nine Weeks!


So this week, I improvised. Haha. I didn't have time to be all writing things on dry erase boards, so I just added it. It's sorta pretty, huh? And the picture was taken only an hour ago! So it's definitely current.

I made some invites for one of my baby showers! I forgot to add the time to them, though. :[ I figure I'll just write it in. Ha!


I went in paint and sorta just pinked out the addresses and whatnot. But isn't it cute! The left is the front, and the right is the back. I love that poem... thanks to Jessica for giving it to me!! :D

_____________________________________________________________

HOW FAR ALONG?: 29 weeks!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: Just around 20 lbs.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yep!
STRETCH MARKS?: They're there, and red. And itchy! haha.
SLEEP?: Getting up more often, and a lot less comfortable this week.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Kicks and movement that is almost visible. I wasn't getting a lot, and now it's a lot better. Everyone was right, it's pretty cool! There were two different times that I saw my arm move because it was resting on my tummy!!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: My lymph nodes have been giving me some pain, so most of Sunday was miserable.
MOVEMENT?: Lots more! :D
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Veggies. Lots of veggies! And chips and salsa.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: A little bit of nausea in the mornings, but not from anything.
GENDER?: a beautiful baby girl. :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: still all hormoned out and crying at the drop of a hat... and I need to really start remembering Phil. 2:14 more often. :/ I complain a lot.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in, but it's definitely stretching.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Complaintive? Hah. Probably more moody. :/ :[
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Lots and lots of cleaning this weekend. Getting to see Keith and Kourt tomorrow! And generally looking forward to a week in gorgeous Glorietta, NM come August. :D

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!
    oh how i craved chips and salsa... made a habit of visiting all the eating establishments that offered free salsa... eventually jarod got salsa-ed out, though i never did!
    btw: don't forget to pass Phil. 2:14 (that's how we say it here too) along to your little one. in this way it works as a not-so-subtle reminder to yourself. ;)
    please tell K&K we said "howdy from the east side!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. K&K say hello! They had their move this weekend, so we will miss them a lot! :[

    ReplyDelete