Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week 28!!

So... I was going to wait to post this until I got a picture, but I haven't had time yet this week. And I don't want to post too late. :D Especially since I wasn't anywhere near a computer on Monday, so I'm late anyway! I will endeavor to take a picture, but if I do not, I'll make sure next week has lots of pictures again! Haha.

12 Weeks Left!
80 days left!

In my 28th week I feel like my milestones are over, and I just wait out this third trimester counting down the weeks that seem to never end. :/ It seems like a lot of unbearable waiting for her to come, while being mostly miserable.

I sometimes get an infection in my lymph-nodes in my intestines, and it's sorta achy painful (it isn't a side-effect of pregnancy, it's just something that happens to me). Anyway, she was totally kicking the heck out of it this morning and it felt SO AWESOME, like she was massaging me. Haha. That was interesting and fun. She's already helpful. :D

Also, so many of my very dear friends came back Monday (some of them just to immediately go, whether home for the summer or off to new adventures). It was a time of great happiness, but also extremely exhausting, part because we were up at 5 am to see them arrive, and part because carrying this growing girl is tiring. In any case, it was extremely joyful!! :D


HOW FAR ALONG?: 28 weeks!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: Maybe 20 lbs. I'll find out for sure later today.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yep!
STRETCH MARKS?: They're there, and red.
SLEEP?: Pretty good. I usually only get up once.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: The baby kicked me in the ribs! haha. And I'm really starting to feel her a lot more, as she grows. Also, seeing so many amazing wonderful friends Monday! It was so amazing, and such a blessing.
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Saying goodbye to some amazingly wonderful friends Monday. :'/
MOVEMENT?: Lots of little kicks and nudges.
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Dairy Queen once last week. And veggies. Mmm.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Nope!
GENDER?: a beautiful baby girl. :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Rapidly growing belly. Lower back pain, side pain, and overwhelming overheating.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in, but it's definitely stretching.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. :D and random spouts and bouts of crying or craziness depending on how hot it is.
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?:  Birthing class on Saturday! And I have an appointment later today. :] So hearing her heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment