Monday, July 30, 2012

the big three oh!


Welcome to Week 30!! HOORAY!!! :D

I'm so excited to have finally gotten to week 30! That means only 10... TEN weeks left!! (Of course, I know she might be late, that's okay! I just like that next week we will be in the single digits!! WOW!!!) That being said, I want her to take as much time as she needs to be a healthy little girl, and get all the growing she needs before coming into the world! :D I know that a lot of ladies get super impatient, but I'm going to try my very best to be understanding that she might need a little more time to get ready! :D But I still hope she comes a week or so early. Hehe. 

We were super successful in our carpet cleaning endeavors this weekend. And when I say super successful, I mean WOW THE CARPETS IN OUR RENTAL NEVER LOOKED THIS GOOD successful! haha. Jonathan really did a remarkable job moving EVERYTHING, and then cleaning the carpet. We don't even need a rug in the living room anymore! Not to mention, he organized the baby's room, after cleaning the carpet, moving the dressers by himself. He is too good to me. :D Here is the final picture he took of one corner of the room. I'll have to pan around some more for y'all later this week. :D But this is our rocking chair, and our cute elephant table with elephant lamp. :D


Still waiting on some things I'll get at my showers, but we know where everything will go, so this is the set up! :D I'm so excited. And it's so nice and soothing when it's dark, and that little lamp is on. Plus, it smells GREAT from the clean carpets.

________________________________________________________________________

HOW FAR ALONG?: 30 weeks! Just 10 weeks left!!!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: Just around 20 lbs.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: And nothing else.
STRETCH MARKS?: They're there, and red. And itchy! haha.
SLEEP?: Uncomfortable. But still not getting up because of kicks.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: We cleaned our carpets! Or, I should say, my amazingly wonderful husband cleaned our carpets! And moved all of our furniture! And arranged our baby girl's room! :D
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: I don't think I had one. If I did, I've forgotten it! haha.
MOVEMENT?: Lots and lots! :D
MISS ANYTHING?: Sleeping on my stomach, sucking in my stomach (like, it's completely impossible now. It just won't. And it hurts.)... red bull... walking normally without being out of breath. Sleeping on my stomach (I really REALLY miss that one!)
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Fruit, veggies, and a sudden craving for a chocolate cake--that I did NOT indulge in! GO ME! :D
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: A little bit of nausea in the mornings, but not from anything.
GENDER?: a beautiful baby girl. :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: I think I've been pretty good this week... Just a stretching belly, achey back, acidic stomach, but less complaintive I think.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in, but it's definitely stretching.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy! :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Colton and Em's wedding this weekend... then gorgeous Glorietta, New Mexico! :D Seeing my Mom and Dad this weekend, too! :D :D

1 comment:

  1. wow! just like that she's almost here!
    yes! i missed sleeping on my stomach too! i reverted immediately after giving birth! ahhh... the comfy po(sition) as i call it!
    hoping you get more sleep than i did during your final stretch -- too many bathroom breaks!
    prying with you for a "just on time arrival"!

    ReplyDelete