Tuesday, October 2, 2012

39 weeks!


3 days until she is due. So it's really almost 40 weeks. But whatever. :]

I'm rocking the glasses this week because my contacts are itchy. Heh. But they make me sleepier than I already am. :/ Which isn't fun.

Firstly, things are unmoving. Everyone keeps asking how I'm feeling... Huge. And tired. And unmoving. I haven't had any contractions. The doctors haven't checked for dilation... and I don't want them to because if I'm dilated and there aren't contractions I will just get more impatient. It's not even her due date yet! Anyway, that's the answers to your questions. :]

I feel enormous. I mean, I never really believed the whale thing... but I feel HUGE. And not just an arbitrary huge, a constant I can hardly do anything for myself because it's hard to move around and do anything sort of huge. But mostly I cannot wait to meet this little girl!!!!! If only she would make her debut a little early. I mean, she already made it to October (as much as a begged and pleaded until the very last hour of September), so now I don't really care what day it is, as long as it's sooner, and not later! Hahaha.

___________________________________________________________________________
HOW FAR ALONG?: 39 weeks... and 4 days. So ALMOST 40 weeks.
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: a lot. :]
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: jeans and huge t-shirts. Yes, my belly is too big for most of my maternity shirts. I will be slightly HAPPY to be able to fit in those again when she comes. Ha!
STRETCH MARKS?: itchy red ones.
SLEEP?: Meh. Who needs sleep? Haha.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Getting the bookcase! woo!!! And then Jonathan and I went shopping for some books together. It was cool. And it got us really excited. :D
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Sleeplessness. :/ And hugeness. All of the times.
MOVEMENT?: After meals mostly this week.
MISS ANYTHING?: I think I've consistently answered this question the same. :] Tummy sleeping.
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Nothing this week. :]
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Nope.
GENDER?: a beautiful baby girl. :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: The hugeness.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in! Looks like it's in for the long haul.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Impatient. But happy, too!
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: Her arrival!!! :D YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment