Monday, June 25, 2012

102 days left! i.e. 25 weeks along!

Hello and welcome to my 25th week!


That is correct, 15 weeks left! OR 102 days left!! :D 
It is getting closer and closer every day!!

We didn't get ANYTHING done this weekend regarding the baby's room. But the painting is DONE. Now there's just deep cleaning to do. And replacing some doorknobs, and moving some furniture. *sigh*

The Alb. baby shower plans are sorta on hold. We are looking for an ideal date--when I don't drive alone, since I will be sorta far along. I will update, I promise! In the meantime, please continue to let me know your addresses if you want to be included. AND, if you want to come to my pending one in Portales... you might as well send me a preemptive update of your address/info too... so I know it in the near future. 


HOW FAR ALONG?: 25 weeks!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: just about 18 pounds.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Of course! I'm on the lookout for casual dresses with not so low cut tops. :] In case anyone sees one/some, let me know! It's so hot!!!
STRETCH MARKS?: a few around my belly button that are getting darker!
SLEEP?: Like a rock.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: The loving affection of my amazing husband, and his excitement, worry and general care for our baby girl.
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Just being so busy. I was exhausted this weekend.
MOVEMENT?: Little bumps and thumps. :]
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Nothing lately.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Nope!
GENDER?: a beautiful baby girl. :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Growing belly. Lower back pain, as she's starting to gain some real weight.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in, but it's definitely stretching.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: I don't have any specific thing. Just another week down at the end of this one! 

1 comment: