Wednesday, June 13, 2012

114 days left to go!

So, I've been slowly doing registries... and today my Target registry tells me "114 days to go". And I'm like "whaaaaat?"

Why does 114 days seem like not very many days and the 17 weeks I have left seem like a lifetime.
I guess 3 1/2 months doesn't seem very long either.

Yikes!!! I feel completely unprepared!! I haven't looked at the hospital, I haven't deep cleaned my house... I need more time! Or more energy and less work. Or a list of things I need to do instead of feeling like I'm super unprepared because I'm not really sure what I need to do. Haha.

So, my mini heart attack ended with Jonathan telling me the other day "Erin, that's FOREVER. It's been FOREVER since we found out. I just want the baby here NOW!" Which made me all smiles. :D

I love him. :D

Anyway, I'm really excited to get my face ultrasound next Wednesday! I didn't realize it was already so close, but now I'm super pumped! And she seems to be moving around a lot normally, so maybe she won't be asleep next time I go in.

<3 y'all!

2 comments:

  1. exciting!!!
    if you have time (HA!) and want a read that may help you feel a bit more calm about what needs to be done & what doesn't, i highly recommend "How to have your second baby first". it's full of good tips (in short snipits) that made us laugh and made us go "oh... duh!" hope it helps... or at least this pryr on your behalf blesses you! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered it! I can't wait to read it! :D Thank you so much for the pryrs and the advice, because I feel like my head is falling off! :] I appreciate you!!! :D

      Delete