Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby Showers... Baby showerrrzzz...

SO!

Officially, we are back to the 18th and 19th for my Albuquerque showers. You will get two invitations to two different showers. :] Just choose one! Or come to both? You know, whatever. I love to see everyone, especially since I'm hardly ever in Albuquerque, so if you want to come to both, I would love to see you. :]

As for Portales, September 8th! Mark your calendars and give me your addresses, or at least tell me you want to go!

If you would like to come (even if we haven't seen each other in a long time and you think--"no, that would be weird to say I want to come"--there's no weird! I would love to see you!) PLEASE let me know. Even if I have your address. And if I might not have your address (especially if I've asked you before, probably more than once, because I constantly lose it) please send it to me. AND even if I see you often, and I could just deliver it to you, because I don't know who IS throwing it, and they might NOT see you often. :D

You can text, email, facebook message, or otherwise send me your address!

THANKS! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment