Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Twenty-two weeks!

Hello all! I'm posting so late this week. So sorry! And again, with no picture! :/ Sorry! I will do my very bestest to post one next week. My dry-erase board is locked in a building that I don't have a key to! haha. 

HOW FAR ALONG?: 22 weeks (and a few days).
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: Not sure.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yes. Only thing that fits!
STRETCH MARKS?: Just a few around the belly button.
SLEEP?: A lot better, actually. But I think as she gets bigger, it's going to get more uncomfortable.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: I was able to go see my bff get married. :] THAT was awesome. Also, got the cutest bassinet from my uncle and aunt. Love!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: I can't think of one. I guess that's good! haha.
MISS ANYTHING?: Nope!
MOVEMENT?: Not yet. :[ I'm getting really impatient about this. Haha.
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Ceasar salad and those little debbie oatmeal cream pies. Mmmm. Not together! haha.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Nothing really.
GENDER?: a little girl! :]
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Growing belly. Hah.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in, but it's definitely stretching.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: FINALLY feeling the baby... sheesh!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment