Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 23!

Welcome to week 23! :D

We began the process of painting the room this weekend. Pink, white and grey. I figured the grey went well with the elephant theme I wanted for the room. And our friends Josh and Rachelle got us this AWESOME table with an elephant as the bottom. It's great!! I will probably paint it to match. How exciting!! :D
Here is the picture of what we got done on Saturday:


That's just one wall. AND it's an accent wall. It was wood panelling, so we didn't have to line out all of the stripes, but it still took ALL DAY to paint. Blegh. Well worth it though, it's super cute! The other walls will be top half white, bottom half grey (which will be chalkboard paint :D), and a pink stripe between the two. We got the white tops almost done, but ran out of paint on a second coat for only a small part of the wall. We'll do the grey next weekend. :]

ALSO! This week we finally felt the baby!! :D :D Jonathan and I were reading out load, and I felt this little nudge just below my belly button, so I tossed and turned a little and then put my hand there for a bit and felt it again! I did it again for Jonathan and he felt her too!! :] it was all very exciting. HOORAY! She's really real!

And, I took a picture this week. Tah-dah!



HOW FAR ALONG?: 23 weeks! (17 left to go!)
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: Unknown. :]
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yep! Nothing else fits now, without showing the belly.
STRETCH MARKS?: Just a few around the belly button.
SLEEP?: A lot better, actually. But I think as she gets bigger, it's going to get more uncomfortable.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Feeling my little girl nudge for the first time! FINALLY! Jonathan even got to feel!! :D
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Oh, the soreness from painting her room all day. Ahhh.
MISS ANYTHING?: Nope!
MOVEMENT?: Little nudges, here and there.
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Ceasar salad, cheese pizza. I have a craving for a reeses sonic blast, but only once.
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: No...
GENDER?: a little girl! :]
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Growing belly. and general discomfort.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in, but it's definitely stretching.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: My appointment on the 20th, and finishing painting her room next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment