Monday, June 18, 2012

Twenty-four weeks!

16 weeks left!
or 109 days left!

This weekend was father's day. So I took two pictures:


I figured the father should be in the Father's day picture. :D I love that guy. Haha. 

We got more the of the room done. It's nearly there. Maybe a few small touch-ups needed. But this is the general look of the walls that aren't the striped wall. I will add more pictures as we finish and start moving all of the furniture from out of the way (there's a mass of furniture on the middle of the room) so that the window trim, door trim, etc. can be seen with the whole room. :D


I'm so glad this project is almost over. I feel like it's taken forever, but it's only really taken two weekends. Ha! 

HOW FAR ALONG?: 24 weeks!
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN?: Somewhere around 15 to 20 lbs, i think.
MATERNITY CLOTHES?: Yep.
STRETCH MARKS?: Just a few around the belly button.
SLEEP?: I'm not having any trouble with it.
BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Watching a newborn how-to video with Jonathan. It got me so excited!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK?: Saturday when I had SO MUCH to do, and no drive to do it.
MISS ANYTHING?: Dr. Pepper.
MOVEMENT?: Small movements, but they are there.
FOOD CRAVINGS?: Taco soup, baked potatoes, pasta salad from Saggio's (if anyone in Albuquerque would like to bring this up to me, that would be great ;] hah!) and an iced white chocolate mocha from Mark's that I haven't gotten yet...
ANYTHING MAKING ME QUEASY / SICK?: Nope! :]
GENDER?: a beautiful baby girl. :D
SYMPTOMS / MOODS?: Growing belly. Lower back pain, as she's starting to gain some real weight.
BELLY BUTTON IN or OUT?: Still in, but it's definitely stretching.
WEDDING RINGS OFF or ON?: On.
HAPPY or MOODY MOST OF THE TIME?: Happy. :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO...?: My appointment on Wednesday--hoping I get a good look at her little face! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment