Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby face ~_^

The appointment went well! Apparently I won't find out if I have gestational diabetes for a few days. (It's a routine test, so there's no concern, especially since I feel fine! :D )

BUT... she was moving! And here is her pretty face:

It's a little alien babyish... but not as bad as the other pictures (which, incidentally are a little creepy)! haha. That placenta in front really makes it hard to see her, so it's a lot more blurry than other pictures people get. Oh well! Jonathan and I are still super excited to see her, blurry or not! :D :D hah.

Oh! And we have an official date for two baby showers in Alb. They shall be sometime in August/September (tentatively-- I need to double check my husband's schedule. I can't travel alone!). For those of you in my current city, I will have one here too! Don't fret (especially since that's move in day! Yikes!)! But for those of you in Alb, please send me your address (via text, email, facebook, whatever!) if you would like an invite! THAT way where to send it to you!





Thanks everyone!

Love!
<3

1 comment:

  1. ah! 3D ultrasounds are so cool... and so is seeing your little one!
    oh happiness!

    ReplyDelete